FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Co-founder of Macromedia to Address Entrepreneurship Conference
Nov.8 Conference helps anyone in or contemplating an entrepreneurial venture
Phoenix, AZ – (October 11, 2007) – Businesses and entrepreneurs looking for funding, talent, real estate plays for the future, green initiatives or innovative ideas will find them all at The Second Annual Arizona Entrepreneurship conference November 8 at the Phoenix Airport Marriott. The day-long event will connect participants with local and national entrepreneurs and investors.
“While Arizona will never be Silicon Valley, this conference is designed to connect the two and help entrepreneurs here build their businesses,” said Francine Hardaway, organizer of the event.
Keynote speakers include a collection of heavyweights sharing their in-the-trenches experiences in building, funding and selling their companies.
• Pat Sullivan, the founder of ACT! and SalesLogix, currently Chairman of Jigsaw Health and an active angel
• Michael Gerber, Best Selling Author of "The E-Myth"
• Marc Canter, co-founder of Macromedia and CEO of Broadband Mechanics
• Dan Morrison, Co-Founder and CEO, ITtoolbox
Full Conference will Include:
• Access to Capital in Arizona
• Exit Strategies by IPO or Acquisition, featuring the CEOs of Limelight Networks and Zenter (acquired this year by Google)
• Recruiting and Keeping Talent in an Era of Free Agents
• Real Estate 2.0 - Technology Changes Ahead for Arizona's Major Industry
• Green in the Desert
• Women as Entrepreneurs: Some Surprises About How Successful They Are, and in Which Industries
• The Process of Innovation: How You and Your Company Can Innovate Better
• Social Entrepreneurship: Making Money and Making a Difference
• Social Media Connection: An open invitation to Arizona Social Media Mavens to Come and Meet-up
Registration includes lunch and a continental breakfast: http://www.azentrepreneurship.com
Early-bird registration until Oct. 15: $99
After Oct 16: $125